The Young Buck, The Weekend & I Hate the "D"

First of all the "D" on a message you send to BBM is equal to death until it turns into a "R." It's like WTF! I see that the message was delivered. You see that it was delivered but you don't read it. I hate that "D." You wait for it to turn into an "R" and then when it does, you anticipate the response and you see "is typing a message" and your heart beats anxiously for a deep inspired message and it says "is typing a message" for like 5 min and then you get a two word response, "OK" WTH! F-F-F-Forget BBM!

My weekend was filled with action, okay I lie. I just didn't have time to update you guys over the weekend days because I'm still wiped out from the Leo Bashments that are going on. It was pretty cool. I attempted to meet up with someone and it didn't work....making me come to the conclusion that you don't find time. You make it. I have been found quilty of telling someone that I will "find" the time to do something and ultimately never do. Strictly because (Drum roll) I don't really want to or they haven't become priority enough for me to. Or genuinely I'm really, really busy. Right? I'll let you decide.

Now on to today's single story of the day. Meet The Young Buck. I was working in retail and one day I was in the store by myself. As I looked up a bee had found it's way in the store and I began the war between me and the bee. These two kids walk in and one of them has that crazy Jay, Fab, BIG....BK swag, sunglasses, the whole nine. I'm such a sucker for swag. Ouuu "Sucker for Swag" *Updates BBM status*.....Moving on.

He offers to kill the bee and of course I don't mind. After he kills it though he goes, "Well now you have to go to dinner with me." Thinking that I could easily shut this down by choosing an overly expensive place to eat, I say "City Island."

"Cool," he responds. And I realize that now I've locked my self into a date with this knucklehead (Because I knew he was a knuckehead from a mile away), but on the otherhand, who says no to frozen drinks and crab legs? Oh Oh, girls with common sense, that's who. SMH.

So he's like I'm picking you up after work and I'm giggling like an idiot as I ring him up for his purchases....

Fast forward. I get off work and guess who's outside. Hmmm mmmm Young Buck is sitting there with the music bllllasssting out the speakers, windows down, real clown like. *Rolls eyes* But it's summertime. I've got nothing to lose. I indulge.

Why oh why.

We get to City Island and this is a real clown. Like buying flowers, talking real slick, drinking like a fish, getting loud, throwing food. Dude...are you 12? No but he is about 5 years younger than me. I'm all for a younger dude, but can you at least act your age? Nope. You can't hunh.

So we get done with dinner and the bill comes. Now, most kids don't have like a stack of credit cards....unless...unless....are you kidding me right now? You're a credit card kid? *rolls eyes* Like, if you're going to be illegal can you at least be a drug dealer and go to Rikers for something other than the 4 building?

I'm like...WTF! He pays for dinner and we get ready to leave. I am now disgusted. Then, I guess he thought I was plastered and he reaches to kiss me....*BBM talk to the hand face* Do not put your mouth on me. *Sick face* I DO NOT know you.

Then, I'm looking at the tags on the plates....rental. Are you kidding me right now? I'm like an accessory. (Wait, I'm typing this and getting nervous)I'm seething mad right now. I just want to get back to BK...ASAP. He's talking the whole way home and I'm like shaking everytime the police roll by. UGH!

We get to Brooklyn and I don't want this "class act" to know where I live, so I'm trying to think where to tell this fool to drop me off at. I decide back by my job and as he is like when are we going to hang out again? I'm slamming the door and headed for the train....

As I ignored his calls and text messages, do you know this kid shows up at my job everyday for like a week after that?

Why me...326.

No comments:

Post a Comment