The School Boy

I keep thinking that I'm going to come into this box and have nothing to say...and then I realize that's impossible.

He bagged me in the computer lab. I don't understand what's stamped on my forehead. I often look in the mirror and say, "hmmm, what do people see there." No, not people. Men. Boys. Whatever. What do they see plastered on my forehead. After reading these, I have figured out that, I am way to naive and sympathetic. This is really therapeutic.

Okay, okay, anyway.

He was cute. He had a swag about him. I liked it. Something about him was fun, comforting, you know it was easy.

I felt like it was going to be drama free.

Until, I saw a wedding band on his hand. I said, "You married"? He replied. "Yes."

Conversation done.

Now, I'm like why are you going to continue to talk to me and expect for me just be cool with talking to you, because you said, "You just want to be friends"?

If you came to me flirting and insinuating that you like me, I have to assume you like me. Right? So the idea that we could be friends would not really happen, because you like me in the first place right? Right.

I think it's so disrespectful when a married man steps beyond the vow he made and flirts with or has a relationship with another woman. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can count on my hand how many of my girlfriends have said, I was flirting with this man and he was married, but then I think about their wives..and if I were in that position I would feel a certain way. So it makes me uncomfortable.

This did too. One day I was chilling in the library and he walked up to my cubicle. I look up like, I know you're not leaning over my cubicle. But he was.

He walks around to where I'm sitting and says, "Sup."

I give him the "umm nothing," attitude answer.

He stares at me for a moment. "You have gorgeous eyes."

"Thanks"!

I go back to my book.

I look up and he's still looking at me. He grabs my face and kisses me. WTF!

Did you just put your mouth on me? *phlegh, bleh, splllrrghhs* I spit and wipe my mouth off. I can't believe it. I'm like disgusted. I stand up and the whole room is looking at me like wth is wrong with this girl. He's laughing.

I am not.

I turn to him and he really thinks this is funny. I'm spitting and cursing all at the same time and am trying to restrain myself from slapping him.

I grab my stuff, throw it in bag and I'm out.

Because we hung out in the same crew, I would see him all the time, and I guess we are "friends." I don't think so but apparently he does.

One day we're out eating lunch and he goes into this long story about his relationship and how things are strained. I'm looking like. Do I look like Tyra? I don't want to hear this drama. So I have the real intent face on, like, "MmmmmHmmmm, really? Dang for real? That's crazy."

I could care less.

Finally, I had weaned him off of thinking that we are buddy buddy and my life is back to it's normal self. Until, I was in math class and all of sudden my phone is blowing up. He's calling, back to back. I'm thinking it's an emergency. So I excuse myself from class,and go to call him back.

"What's up"? I say.

"Did you get my message last night"?

"What message"?!

"I sent you a pic, you didn't get it"?

I stare at the phone with the one closed eye. Like this: O_-

"Ummm no, what was it"?

"It was my daughter, she was born yesterday. I'm at the hospital now."

Was I suppose to say congratulations?

"Really.....that's...so...nice....but I'm in math right now. Talk to you later"

336.

No comments:

Post a Comment