Random Rant

It's hard to come back from a bad first impression. One of my friends said that I should give The Extra One another chance. Like, he's really trying hard. Offering to cook, trying to spend time...I'm just...not...interested. That first impression did me in. I just feel like he and I don't have anything in common. She says, "But you can clean him up."

Who wants to do that! I don't have time to rearrange closets. I got my own to do.

Shady or Lazy?

Meanwhile, as he texts, calls, emails, sends Morse code, flies a plane with a message, and sends SOS signals, I'm busy waiting for a text from someone else. Why does it always work like that?

I've decided that handsome, respectful, interesting, funny, witty, smart and did I say handsome? men are hard to come by in New York City. I hung out with my extended family this weekend and my sis said that I am far too picky. But I'm saying--why do I have to compromise? As I look back on these dates and some of the people that I've crossed paths with, I think to myself--sure, they had things about them that were really good, but on the other hand, they had something that I'm not interested in compromising on.

In the meantime, I can't stop eating. I can't find any candy corn, and my vacation in two weeks can't come soon enough! I'll be starting the lemonade/master cleanse thingy in order to get in these shorts...Therefore, I will have an attitude for the next two weeks! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment