The Funny One

First of all. If I have on head phones, head down, looking at a magazine, minding my business on the train, I probably don't want to be bothered....but you're going to try anyway right?

*Rolls Eyes*

"You know you look cute for a girl with short hair"!

WHAT?! WTF is that suppose to mean?? Is he serious right now? No, this is not real. I ignore him.

"Scuse me, you're mad cute even with short hair," he taps me.

I turn and look and give him the "don't eff with me," look. But he proceeds.

"Some girls can't pull off short hair."

I decide to indulge in this conversation.

"EVEN with short hair? What's that mean"? I dare to ask.

"Well I mean, I don't know how you would look with long hair, but the short hair it looks good. A lot of girls want to go short but they can't."

"So I wouldn't be cute with long hair"?

"Probably not."

Conversation done. But he continues to talk.

"I'm just saying it looks like you keep your hair up and erething, and you seem to like your short hair, so nah, long hair won't work. I mean you're cute and all but I wouldn't talk to you."

I don't want to talk to you now! Is he serious right now? I'm like this dude is going in as if he was not on the C train, not trying to bag me and not sounding like a nut.

I respond with a, "Thanks, I think." and go about my business.

He continues.

"You know my girl can't rock short hair."

LMAO. So wait, not only are you flirting with me, but you have a girlfriend, who has long hair. Only me.

He continues.

"I won't let her cut her hair, I just figure it won't work. But on you it works."

*Side eye* from my magazine.

"Hey, what do you do for fun? I throw these parties sometimes, you should come."

I look up. "Oh with you"?

"Nah, me and my girlfriend."

Goodnight. Dude....You funny. 331.

No comments:

Post a Comment