Oh You Fancy Hunh?

Ouuuu I just got off facebook and randomly today I saw three or four people on my list talking about dating, what a man wants, what a woman wants, what you need to do andddd Clllawd Have Mercy do I have two cents. Let me tell you why:

1. It's true a man is NOT a meal ticket...but....

A man should have is own.

I don't expect for a man to shell out his whole check, pass it to me to break down and give him back allowance. But I do REQUIRE him to--have a job, be working towards a career, have some benefits (I don't care if it is Health Plus, just be able to take your ass to the doctor or dentist)and have a steady income. For all I care you could sell CD's out of a corner connected to the dollar store--just know how to make money...oh and SAVE money. Not because I'm trying to get in your pockets--but because if I'm going to commit myself to someone, I want to know in the future if it came down to it and we got together you will be able to contribute, handle, and/or control the finances.

2. It's a club, it's 2 am--You came to party and so did I. Buying a drink is NOT a marriage proposal or security on my number later. Buttt...

It does tell me that you're interested in me. Trust me--I can buy my own drinks. I didn't come out with no money like sooommmee chics. But if I'm standing and you offer me a drink I don't take it as you want to marry me, I take it as you're being a gentlemen. Actually, I'm so down to earth, next round on me. Unlike some of these heffas I have a job. So don't roll or eyes or get huffy and puffy or feel like you HAVE to buy me a drink. It's a kind gesture. Let's party.

3. You bought that car---NOT me. Sure it looks nice buuuuttt....

There are ten other dudes all over the city with the better upgrade a different model and better credit. When you rolled into the Maserati, Mercedes or Land Rover dealership you went there with a purpose. You said something to the effect of, "Yes, I have the money (or I don't) and I am going to invest in a quality vehicle so that it represents who I am." Now with that--comes car pumpers (You know chics that will pump your car before you). FYI: Every girl does not want to hump you. Because I may flirt with you or talk to you--doesn't mean I want a ride or give a rat's ass about your car. I might find you genuinely attractive--or I did. Second of all, real women don't talk through car windows. If you need to approach, talk to or speak with me. You get out. So if you got her number because she bent over in your passenger side window....well let's call a spade a spade.

4. Sex really is NOT everything...BUT...

Trust me I understand that you been in the game for years and you been smashing since smashing was smashing..AND I'm pretty sure you have 1-4 chics that you are smashing right now. JUST because I tell you, insinuate or let you know that I'm not really on a random smash a.k.a jump off situation, doesn't mean I don't want to talk to, get to know or hang out with you. Really....Ease up a little bit. At some point and time and at this age (you should really know how to keep it in your pants) I'm sorry some of you may not agree. I don't care. Maybe if we get back to getting to know each other or really developing friendships, so many people wouldn't be running around talking about "It's complicated" and I can't go there because such and such may be there and etc, etc. Like come on! Have some class about yourselves!

5. This is NOT who wants to be a millionaire. Stop playing.

Like seriously....you're right. There are probably far more good girls out there than there are compatible men for them. But really dude, do you have to play game shows all the time? Is each woman a contestant on the Price Is Right? Sure, you have standards, AND so do WEEEEE!! You're running around with 5 chics that you "like" and are torn between two and smashing the other three. This tells me you have nothing to do with your time. Really. If you can't sit down for 5 minutes and really get to know someone--don't date at all. Continue smashing. Because don't get it twisted, as much as girls want to be in a relationship that is meaningful--so do guys. So please, please do us the favor. Stop having open casting calls every time you go out.

Ouuu I got more...but I gotta go be productive....humph. But don't worry, we will finish this!

No comments:

Post a Comment