The Belly Boy

I keep thinking I'm going to run out of stories. But then I think of some the dumb 'ish that someone does to or with me and I go nahhh...I could do this for days.

I'm walking on campus swinging my curls. It's spring time. Beautiful out. Here comes a baby light skin coming towards me.

He. is. gorgeous. Great smile. Body. Nice. Looks like he takes care of himself...I like. I give him the eye and keep walking.

It comes a time when you can appreciate a cute face and keep it moving.

He wouldn't let me keep moving. He calls me back and I can't resist. We chit chat a little and exchange information.

If you know me, then you have to know that I have horrible phone etiquette. Meaning, sometimes I won't even answer, sometimes it takes me an hour to text back. Sometimes, I will completely forget to text you back at all. It's not that I don't love you dearly, it's just that I'm a little ADD. Once I'm doing something, I'm probably doing a hundred other things too.

I say that all to say, I never got a real chance to sit and text talk to him. We went back and forth a couple of times and then finally we had a lengthy convo.

During that convo, this comes up, he says, "Who you live with"? I respond. "Myself..." His response, "Ohhh, well you need to invite me over."

Really?

Then he says, "Send me a pic of your stomach."

What?

"It's just my thing, I like stomachs on a woman. It's just a pic," he says.

Do I look twelve? I tell him, that I'm not interested in holding my cell phone away from my stomach and sending him a picture. I'm good. He says fine.

Sooo a few weeks pass by and I'm dealing with finals, school stuff, looking for summer work and a plethora of other things on my plate, so I haven't gotten back to him in a minute. One day I'm online, and he's online.

"What's up, we haven't hung out yet, you need to just invite me over."

We back on that?

I ask, "Why do you want to come to my house? What's up with this invite me over"?

"So I can eat you," He replies.

*blank stare*

"Umm no." I reply.

He asks, "You don't want me to? Why not"?

"Umm because I don't even know you."

"Well then, why'd you get my number"?

"Ummm to get to know you," I reply.

"Okay, send me a stomach pic."

*rolls eyes*

"No."

"Fine," and he logs off.

Really? I really want to know what females are allowing dudes to say stuff to them. Like what type of conversations are they having that makes these dudes think it's okay to say that out loud.

I had forgot about the conversation and I remembered that he ran, so one day I randomly text like, "I need a running buddy, what's up"?

He says, "Oh now you need me. lol. You don't need to run."

I say, "I do, I like to eat, it helps keep me toned and healthy."

I had forgot about this one.

"Send me a stomach pic." -_-

Maybe, it's me. But what is it with this sending a pic of the stomach. The only thing I can think of is like 16 year old girls who take pictures of themselves and then send it to dudes after they exchange numbers. But I'm grown. Like does he think that because he met me on campus I'm a young, wild, college thang? Well, I mean I am. but still. I'm not 18, and no where near in the same category, in no way shape or form. Me and those girls are not even in the same tax bracket let alone same mind frame. I'm over it.

"Okay now that's starting to weird me out."

"Why"? He says. "It's just my thing, I like stomachs on a female."

"I am not sending you a stomach pic, I'm not inviting you over, I'm not on that."

"Okay, well we can run next week."

I'm standing there looking at the text and was just like whatever.

Ten minutes later......

"Send me a pic of your stomach."

FML. 350.

4 comments:

  1. LOL wow you meet the craziest men

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's stamped on my forehead, that I'm sympathetic to babies and fools for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Send me a pic of ya belly" DEAD!!!!!!!!
    I just dont get where that comes from.
    I still have a hard time tellibng men I meet that I live alone b/c they swear it's an open invitation to come over. SMH

    ReplyDelete
  4. o gosh I just laughed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy to hard even tho i heard the story already woooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete