The BK Bomber

I had just moved to New York.

Two of my friends, Shanti and Mia, came from Chicago to visit me and at the time my current boyfriend had been showing me the ins and outs of Brooklyn. I knew it like the back of my hand or so I thought.

My friend knew this guy from BK and had invited him to meet us at Junior's. There was something about him I didn't like. At this time in my life instead of minding my business...it showed. I kind of had the screw face with him, but through smiling teeth. You know the one where he says something and you laugh like, "haahahhhaaaidontreallyfuggwithyoulikethathahahhaaa." You know, it's one long laugh.

At any rate my friends were staying out by JFK airport at this hotel and we needed a ride back out there. So he calls his homeboy to come and get us all to drive us back.

So they pull out front and they are..high and I realize so his he. They are not even funny high, they are like annoying high.

I tell my friend Shanti to take a picture of the license plates. We are laughing acting silly while Mia is talking to her guy, The BK Bomber.

So we all pile in the car. In the backseat is Shanti, me in the middle and Mia is sitting on her guys lap. I ask for a charger and he gives me a car charger. So I'm sitting in the middle minding my business while we are riding to the hotel.

But I don't like the way we are going.

They are playing around, going to this round a bout way and somehow, I'm like, "Where the hell are you going."

He goes, "Chill shorty, we taking yall back, we aint even gotta take you."

Really. All that?

So I go in. "This is why I don't smoke, because it makes you stupid. I know these streets and this aint the way."

And now, it's a full out argument.

Shanti is pissed like T, shut up! But I'm still going.

Finally, The BK Bomber goes, "Pull over, let these bitches out."

I'm cool with that. Mind you I'm still talking ish. "Let me out. It's nothing, I can get a ride right now. Who you think you are"??

His homeboys get out the front seats and we all get out. We are on the side of Atlantic Avenue and Shanti had to get something out of the trunk. His homeboy goes back there to open it. Mia is talking to her dude like calm down, it's nothing, etc. I'm still talking ish. I take my phone out the charger and because he was high, I guess he still thought I had it. He walks around the car and goes, "You talk too much." He grabs my face and basically muffs me. Hard.

I'm in shock.

Shanti looks up and all of sudden her face turned into this blank stare and all I could hear is, "Did you just put your hands on her"?

Mind you Shanti is like 5'9" and sexy solid. He is maybe 5'5"?

She walks up and BOOM! Decks him right in his jaw.

He grabs his jaw and when he comes up the first person he can see is Mia, Mia is attempting to cat fight him and he decks her right in the face.

BUuuuuUuut Shanti is in the corner doing her bob and weave...BOOOOM! She rocks him again and his earring flies out. Mind you we are in the middle of Atlantic Avenue at this point. He stumbles back and tries to catch his balance. Cars are stopping and people outside are like, "Daaaayyyyuuumm shorty is rocking his ass."

And, what am I doing?

On the phone with the police! "Sir I've been assaulted..."

His homeboys are like , "Yoooo we gotta go"!

THe BK Bomber is like, "My earring fell out."

His boy, "Leave that 'ish, they were fake anyway"! -_-

Here we are....all three of us. I'm crying. Mia is crying. Shanti....is pissed. Waiting for the police....

Shanti still wants to ring my neck to this day sometimes....

Told you we were gonna need the license plate.

Oh and P.S. He called my homegirl later and asked, "Why yall jump me"? O_o

4 comments: