The Papa Bear, Part V

It's only fair that if I'm going to come back I come back with him right? I've gotten beat up for the past few months on how, why and where the heck is the blog. I've been....busy. We'll get to that.

So, where did I leave off with this?

Ahh yes. Homegirl. In the store. Crying. *Rolls eyes*

Soooo...wait did I mention how his cousin is in there with her telling all they business?? Yes. She was.

"Oh they were talking about kids...I feel sorry for both of y'all."

Really? So I give homegirl the look like babygirl, there's nothing further for us to discuss and they leave. Soooo, I pick up the phone. I call him to tell him that this was NOT acceptable. He's like "I know, I know." I tell him how his cousin was spilling the beans and I hear him pick up the "other" phone.

"Really?? You finished, you gone take her up there and you gone go in there"??

Blah. Blah. Blah. He's cussing his cousin out. I'm sitting on the other line thinking to myself like how in the WORLD did I get myself into this.

We hang up and I'm still mid shock and call Misha. Not two minutes into the phone call. His cousin is stomping back up the stairs screaming and crying at me...

"You told my cousin what I said, how could you tell him what I said, I was just saying I felt sorry for both of y'all"

Here we go. I reply, "I simply repeated exactly what you told me."

She's crying, I'm looking crazy, the girlfriend is looking dumb and I'm wondering what the next move is. As Misha is yelling into the phone, I hang up with her and the store phone rings.

"Hi, this is her mom, The Papa Bear just told me that she and homegirl is in there. Call the police on them. I'm her mom and if they want to act grown, call the police. She saying how she done with him then be done. You'll be fine."

She hangs up. At the moment a neighbor comes into the store and is like is everything alright? I let him know that these ladies were leaving and he gave me the white boy, I'm scared too look and they left.

My heart...was officially on the floor. Not only am I the only person there, but he's no where to be found (hiding) and mind you--it's Christmas Eve...

Unfrickenbelievable...

No comments:

Post a Comment